| Home | Top7Business Strategies | About | Submit For Free Exposure | Link To Us! |
Christopher M. Knight's Top7Business
FAQ | Search | RSS | Memberlist | Log in

Christopher Knight Introduction
Site Admin

Howdy;

My name is Chris Knight and I'm the guy who started this Top7Business project back in the late 1990's.

My full bio is here:
http://christopher-knight.com/about-knight/

My first book was called the ISP Marketing Survival Guide and it was published by John Wiley & Sons of NY. Sold about 8,000 copies. My next book will be self-published and will be designed to help ezine publishers grow and build their email lists. I also have a strong calling to be a self-help author as I've enjoyed being a motivational speaker for many events around the world (including London, Australia, Canada, and the USA).

I'm a computer/Internet nerd with a marketing/sales/branding brain. I love innovating, creating and generally being an entrepreneur gives me the most satisfaction.

As to the purpose of life -- I believe it's to develop expertise and talents so that you can be in the service of others with those talents.

Hobbies include Racquetball, ATV & Snowmobiling, Fitness (weight lifting, bike, treadmill, eliptical), digital photography, and traveling to warm climates that have sunshine and a white sandy beach-- preferrably with broadband wireless Internet access nearby Very Happy .

View user's profileFind all posts by Christopher KnightSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
Christopher Knight Introduction