Top 7 Suggestions For Making Your Workplace More FunBy Christopher M. Knight
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- Nerf Dart Guns. Need I say more? ;-)
- Closed offices is out. OPEN is in. Remove barriers. Glass is in.(nerf dart gun tips stick to glass better)
- Plan a monthly fun trip, and involve the spouses. (volleyball, bowling, light sports, etc...)
- If you're the leader, LIGHTEN up once in a while. Maybe today would be a good day to be a little more playful?
- Loosen up the dress code for non-customer meeting employees. BUT, remember to put in excruciating detail what "business casual" means and doesn't mean, and then enforce it.
- Appoint someone the Chief Morale Officer, responsible for telling you when you need a stress buster.
- Take a Deeeeep breath in.......hold..... exhale. If you have the gumption to get your team together, to breathe together, I would be very scared of your company if you were my competitor. The team that is aligned with purpose (of which a group of folks who calm themselves down to the level of breathing together can begin to achieve) have power, strength, and will eventually dominate their market. I know this is silly.....but so is business some times. :)
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Energy Category:
Article Submitted On: March 02, 1998
Want To Read More Expert Business Articles Like This?
Join The Free Top7Business Email Alert Today:
© 1998 -
Top7Business.com. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
Reproduction without permission prohibited.