Top 7 Ways To Identify Your Hidden AssetsBy Christopher M. Knight
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- What asset do you currently have, that others are willing to pay for?
- Which relationships do have right now with your clients, which could be leveraged for someone else's benefit?
- Which vendor relationships do you have right now, which could be leveraged for someone else's benefit?
- For those sending out more than 1000 invoices monthly, are you selling or renting spare advertising real estate in that envelope?
- What current inventory items or assets of yours are not currently fully realized? Do you have spare space that could be rented out?
- Did you know your endorsement is possibly worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in CASH? Who's product or service do you believe in, that you could extend your good name behind?
- Do you have an expertise or service that is currently being sold, which could be translated into a book, manual, that possibly tens of thousands of others could benefit from?
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Innovation Category:
Article Submitted On: April 10, 1998
Want To Read More Expert Business Articles Like This?
Join The Free Top7Business Email Alert Today:
© 1998 -
Top7Business.com. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
Reproduction without permission prohibited.