HOME::Career & Employment
Top 7 Signs You Have A Winner On Board At Your CompanyBy Christopher M. Knight
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- He or She almost NEVER complains, but always has something constructive to say, or a new solution to offer, in the face of frustration.
- They are always asking for more responsibility and can handle it.
- Others on your staff are more productive or in a better mood whenever this person is in the building.
- He or She not only feels good about him/herself, but his/her clients always feel good about your business whenever they do business with them, vs. the usual non-caring cold employee shoulder that they might normally find.
- Dresses for success. Even when its casual day, you will find this person neatly groomed, and clothes are clean & pressed/shoes shined.
- He or She wants your job. :-) I love this one.
- You begin to ask yourself this question: "How can I keep this person on staff?".......is usually a good sign you have a winner on board.
"You are a Winner, You always were a Winner, and its because you choose to be a Winner!"
Article Submitted On: June 19, 1998
Want To Read More Expert Business Articles Like This?
Join The Free Top7Business Email Alert Today:
© 1998 -
Top7Business.com. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
Reproduction without permission prohibited.