Top 7 Ways to Use Business Card in Your Home Business!
By Carl Cholette
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
We all know that advertising and marketing, are the life blood of any business! You can have the best product in the world, but if nobody knows about it, you will not make any money!
Here's 7 ways to use business card in your home business!
- When you go shopping, leave some business cards with the cashier, leave some when you go to the ATM machine, or on some shelf in the stores. It doesn't cost you nothing to do it and you never know!
- Post some cards at the library, there is, most of the time, an erea where you are allowed to post flyers. Post your cards. Post some cards at billboards in your city; like at the gym, yacht club, arena etc...Be different!
- When you pay bills, insert 1 card in the enveloppe. Do that for all the different bills. You can also do this if you use the ATM machine.
- Give a few business cards to your friends and family. Ask them to give some away to people they know!
- Go to bookstores and insert some cards in home business magazines and business magazines. When somebody will took the magazine to read it they will see the business cards inside or it will fell on the floor. Either way, they will be curious and read your message!
- When you post flyers on billboards in your city, you can also stick a few business cards on your flyers. This will give you two advantages. First, you will be different than most people. How many times have you seen flyer with business cards attach to it? You will get more attention to your flyers because your different. Secondly, if people are interested, instead of tearing down your ad, they will simply take a small business cards.
- If you are the kind of person that likes to takes walk, You can be very proactive about your business.Simply, give away cards to every person that you see!
Carl Cholette is a young entrepreneur, motivational coach, and syndicated author. You can now discover, how you can travel the world for pennies on the dollar while making $2,000 to $10,000 a month with 95% of the work done for you!
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Advertising Category:
Article Submitted On: August 02, 2005