Top 7 Ways To Use Technology To Manage Your Time More Effectively
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- Stop Printing Your Emails! [unless its your top7business ones ;-]
- Why use the phone for routine follows ups, when you can use Email, which respects your customers time.
- Though shalt only have ONE business and ONE home voice mail box. If you have more than this, seek professional help.
- Autoresponders are a great way to use Email auto-replies for commonly asked questions, which will free up you and your customer service folks from answering the same questions day in / day out.
- Make it easy for your clients to buy from you electronically, via your website, fax order forms, voice mail boxes that take after hours orders, etc.
- If you can, get a cell/pcs phone that has caller ID, so you can decide if its an important call to take, or a clown calling.
- Lastly, if you've got access to a PC all day at your work place, use a scheduling program, such as Schedule Plus+, MS Outlook, or whatever you can get your hands on, to keep track of important things which must get done.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Time-Mastery Category:
Article Submitted On: April 15, 1998