Top 7 Ways To Spark Your Sales
By Larry Dotson
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- Make people feel like it's their idea to buy. Then, they will be less hesitant. In your ad, tell them "You're making a smart decision for buying our product."
- Show your prospects a group of testimonials that stand up for your product. People are more likely to agree with a group than have a different opinion.
- Maximize your advertising budget and don't go broke like the big Web sites. All you need is a small group of loyal customers to sell back-end products.
- Sell to the people that join your affiliate program. They are more likely to buy your products because they are interested in selling them for a commission.
- Offer a deluxe product or service as an up-sell or back-end product. You won't have to create a totally new product. Instead, you just add on to your main one.
- Tell people what they're thinking and feeling as they read your ad. Most people will actually do it. Your statements should help sell your product.Make your product offer very rare. People perceive things that are rare as being more valuable. You could use a limited time offer or free bonuses.
- Make your product offer very rare. People perceive things that are rare as being more valuable. You could use a limited time offer or free bonuses.
Over 40,000 Free e-Books & Web Books when you visit [http://www.ldpublishing.com].
As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his Web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad!
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: January 03, 2001