Top 7 Ways To Sky-Rocket Your Internet Business Website Profits
By Michael Laleye
[ Print |
Email This |
You can increase sales and profits to your internet business by offering freebies to people who buy your main product or service. They increase the over all value of your main offer and in return people feel they're getting more for less.
- Use a "P.S." at the end of your ad copy. This
is were you either want to repeat a strong benefit
or use a strong close like a free bonus.
- Publish a free ebook and give it away from your internet business web site or in your e-zine. This will increase your
traffic, sales and e-zine subscribers.
- Create multiple streams of income with your web
site. You could sell your own products, join affiliate
programs, sell advertising space, etc.
- Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy.
This can earn their trust and put them in a good
mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
- Create new products or services only if there is
a strong need for them. You won't have anyone to
sell them to if you don't have a market.
- Sell your backend products to your customers
right after they order. Take them to a "Thank You"
web page that includes other products you sell.
- Sell a few products on your web site instead of
selling a large amount of products. To many choices
can overwhelm your visitors and they won't buy.
Do you already have a professional, fully-automated
website that pulls in HUGE PROFITS like crazy? With
the Plug-In Profit Site(tm), you could have one in 24
hours or less! No tech skills required. You're ready
in 3 easy steps. Visit this site for more info:
Complete Internet Home Business Solution
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Internet-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: August 11, 2007