Top 7 Ways To Make Your Sales Phone Ring Like Crazy
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- Have an easy to remember phone number. These usually never cost extra, and can be remembered by your clients/prospects better.
- If you're retail, you can take a que from the Pizza chains who put their phone number in neon in big numbers.
- Got a website? Get your phone number on every page that a prospect or client might want to find a fast way to call you.
- IMPORTANT: Give your clients/prospects a REASON why they should call you. Most folks just take for granted when the phone rings, when your existing clients and new prospects need a reason why often.
- BE THERE when they call. Most folks will stop calling, if everytime they honor you with a phone call, you're 80-90% never available.
- 35% of influence in communication has been said to occur with the changes you make in the tonality of your voice or the tonality of your staff. Make sure you don't have marshmellows behind your phones. ;)
- If you've got multiple folks behind a 'call center' make sure you have a chief morale officer who is responsible for making sure everyone is excited about what is going on, or help them quit.
- BONUS: Rotate your promotions or specials, or reasons why to buy, more frequently, possibly on the day of each week your client is most likely buy.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: February 23, 1998