- Place colorful graphs, pie charts and other charts in your ad copy. Use charts that will grab a person's eye and also support your product claims.
- Highlight buying incentives like free bonuses and money back guarantees. You could place them in boxes or in front of a different colored background.
- Use short sentences or sentence fragments in the body of your ad copy. A short burst of words can catch a skimmer's eye with one quick glance.
- Highlight all the important keywords and phrases in your ad copy. You could use boldface, underlining and color to highlight the important words.
- Place attention-grabbing pictures above and within your ad copy. A powerful technique is to use "before" and "after" pictures of people using your product.
- Use a headline that catches the attention of your target audience. One of the most effective ways is to use a free offer as your headline.
- Make your ad's keywords and phrases standout by enlarging the text. This technique works wonders with headlines and sub-headlines.
40,000 FREE eBooks And Web Books when you visit [http://www.ldpublishing.com] . As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter. Visit his Web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business