Top 7 Ways To Make It Easier To Do Business With Your Firm
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- Accept all major credit cards, even if they cost more or are more work than it appears in the short term its worth.
- CHECK YOUR HOURS: Are you available when your clients really need or depend on you most?
- REMEMBER that the client doesn't care about your problems, or your policies, or your procedures. What hoops are you currently forcing your clients to hop through to buy from you?
- How many times does your phone ring, that calls are dropped? How many minutes is the average person put on hold? If you don't know this info, find out. Software today can do it easily.
- Offer either for pay or Free pickup and delivery.
- Is your marketing clutered with crap, or is it EASY to read, and quickly understand under 4 seconds.
- Do you have a website, with Email, so that your clients can access your firm via the internet? If you have a website, remember that the Chris's golden quick access rule, is that I should be able to figure out how to buy from you in under 2 seconds, or you've lost me.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: April 08, 1998