Top 7 Ways To Get People To Link!
By Larry Dotson
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
The following are helpful hints to receiving links as well as offering your own links on the Web for maximum exposure.
- Offer other Web sites free content to post on their Web site. Include your link on all of your content. The content should be related to your Web site because it will be in front of your target audience.
- When you visit a Web site you've enjoyed a lot, write a review for the site. Write about the benefits you gain from the Web site. Tell the site's owner he or she can publish it on their Web site if they link to your Web site.
- Allow other people to publish your ezine on their Web site. Include your Web site's ad and link in each issue you publish. This may also help you increase the number of people that subscribe to your ezine.
- Market your Web site as a free Web book. Design your Web site with a title page, table of contents, chapters, etc. Just allow other people to give away the Web book by linking to your Web site.
- Give your visitors an instant article directory. Tell your visitors they can instantly add a free article directory to their Web site by linking to yours. Just place your ad or banner ad on top of the article directory for your main Web site.
- Allow other Web sites to use your discussion board for their Web site visitors. Just have them link directly to the discussion board. Include your Web site's ad or banner ad at the top of the discussion board.
- Start a members-only Web site. Tell visitors what's in your members-only site and what it costs to gain access. Offer them a free membership if, in exchange, they link to your Web site.
Today's Top7Business article was submitted by Larry Dotson.
1075 FREE Internet Marketing eBooks, Courses, And Web Books! FREE Content For Your eBook, Web Site Or E-zine!
Article Submitted On: December 27, 1999