Top 7 Ways To Escalate Your Sales
By Larry Dotson
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- Sell an inexpensive product to sell an expensive product. If people like your inexpensive product, they'll be persuaded to buy your expensive one.
- Allow your visitors to decide how much they want to pay for your product. I only recommend it for products that don't sell or ones that hardly sell.
- Create an extra revenue stream with your Web site's articles or content. Publish the first paragraph of each article and charge people to read the rest.
- Email owners of targeted ezines and ask them to do a joint venture with you. Ask them to run your ad, and in exchange they get a percentage of the profits.
- Find a tiny niche for your new free ezine. There are thousands of free ezines; your ezine needs to be extra specialized to attract new subscribers.
- Test your ads by using autoresponders. You can have people email your autoresponders to get more information and you just check your traffic reports.
- Create credibility and trust with your visitors by telling them something they already know. They'll know for sure you're not lying to them.
Over 40,000 Free e-Books & Web Books when you visit [http://www.ldpublishing.com].
As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his Web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad!
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: January 09, 2001