Top 7 Ways To Create An Order-Pulling Niche
By Larry Dotson
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
A niche is something that sets your business apart from your competitors. To compete with other businesses nowadays, especially online, you need a unique niche. Just make sure your competitors are not using the same niche. Below are seven ideas you could use to create an order pulling niche.
- Your niche could be that you offer free delivery. This may cost a little money, but you will gain the extra customers to make up for it.
- Your niche could be that you offer a lower price. If you can't afford to offer a lower price, you could always hold the occasional discount sale.
- Your niche could be that your product achieves results faster. This niche is very effective because people are becoming more and more impatient and want results fast.
- Your niche could be you've been in business for a longer period of time. People think if you've been in business longer, you have more credibility.
- Your niche could be that your product tastes, smells, sounds, looks, or feels better. When you target the senses, you're triggering basic human attractions.
- Your niche could be your product is light or compact. People may want to take the product on a trip or don't have much room where they live.
- Your niche could be that you've won a business reward. When you win a reward, tell your customers or visitors about it. This increases their trust in your business.
40,000 FREE e-Books And Web Books when you
visit [http://www.ldpublishing.com]. As a bonus, Bob
Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business"
Newsletter -- visit his Web site to subscribe and place
a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: July 14, 2000