- A va must be willing to fit into the client's company and business culture.
- A va must be confident, proactive, focused and adapt to the client's needs to ensure client satisfaction.
- A va must invariably maintain trust and confidentiality.
- To create value for a client the va must truly enjoy helping and serving others and learn her client's style. The more learned about the client, the more value is created.
- A va should be extremely curious and listen to the unspoken word(s) and anticipate an action immediately.
- A va should be very intuitive and get to know her client(s) and be able to speak and write in the client(s) voice.
- A va should work with her client(s) as a partner and support them in achieving their professional and personal objectives.
Carolyn Sims Akens
Virtual Partner-Business Support(tm)
Providing business support to business owners, entrepreneurs, executives and individuals.
voice: (407) 522-6590 fax: (407) 522-2928