Top 7 Ways To Add Economic Value For Your Employer
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- Identify what does and does not create economic value, and then spend more of your time on what does create it.
- Find ways to maximize the profit your company makes, by helping your clients utilize your business for more of their needs most clients don't even know you offer the full range of services or products you offer.
- Learn some customer service or telephone skills, that makes customers love you, and begin to know you by name.
- Working harder is not enough. Working smarter is not enough. You must find ways to add PROFIT or REDUCE LOSS for your company.
- Go above and beyond the call of duty consistently. This will eventually turn into cash savings or new profits for both you and your company.
- Ask to take on more responsibility, and then prove you can handle it.
- When in doubt, ask your boss, how you can add more immediate economic value for your company.
Why do all of this? To earn a raise! :-)
BTW: This goes for both EMPLOYEES & Businesses who are working for their client.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Success-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: August 26, 1998