Top 7 Tried and Tested Ways to Get a Website Working for You
By Michael Ogden
[ Print |
Email This |
We have been using a website for some 7 years and in the beginning just put it onto our advertising. Having the website on this cost us no more and in effect got us free leads!
- Choose a good name relevant to your business and make sure you keep it short. We live in UK so we started with .co.uk sites but it is useful to have the .com version as well.
- Brand your name and business by having your own name and address on the landing page.
- Have your telephone number on the website.
- Always get a website done by a professional. Doing it yourself may save money but if the page takes minutes to load, you have lost a customer who will never go back.
- Have a counter on your website and make sure it starts at 5,000. People hate to be first. It is like choosing a restaurant to eat at. People like eating at places which are well used.
- Just one page and the application form at the bottom will capture a lot of leads. Make it easy for people to contact you.
- Always have a Autoresponder or Contact Manager connected to your website to follow up on previous contacts. It has taken us 7 years to find the right one. Prospects have to view the opportunity at least 7 times before they buy.
Michael Ogden is a distributor with Kleeneze in UK and you can see their details at http://www.vastincome.com
Article Submitted On: September 20, 2007