Top 7 Tips for Staying Motivated After Rejection
By Martien Eerhart
[ Print |
Email This |
- Ask yourself: "Is this worth getting a headache over?"
- Tell yourself when something goes wrong, "So what?" If it is not a major problem, then just move on.
- Ask yourself, "What is next?" - Focus on what is ahead.
- Ask yourself, "How would my mentor solve this issue?"
- Touch your chin with your index finger and say, "interesting"
- Scratch your head, and say, "This is amazing, truly fascinating!"
- Tell yourself, "Bummer, this problem is nothing compared to the one I had last year. What do I need to do to get the best record with the highest number of rejections."
Today's issue was submitted by Dr. Martien Eerhart.
Dr. Eerhart is available for presentations on sales related issues at your next meeting.
Subscribe to the FREE Selling Skills & Motivation newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Success-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: September 30, 1999