Top 7 Tips To Implementing Masterful Marketing
By Tom St. Louis
[ Print |
Email This |
- Start by recognizing the difference between wanting to grow your business and being committed to growing your business.
- Create a simple action plan for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly implementation.
- Start with a formal referral system. It will cost next to nothing and will make a profound contribution to your growth.
- Next, implement strategic alliances with several companies whose customers are great prospects for your business.
- Carefully segment your database and create mini-marketing plans for each segment.
- Commit to following up doggedly and creatively with all past prospects, friends and customers.
- Create a 'war council' or 'brain trust' of a few key friends and associates. Show them your plans and get their feedback on each aspect of your implementation -- item by item; in stages, patiently. (You can even do it by e-mail).
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: September 01, 1998