Top 7 Techniques To Build Incredible Brand Loyalty/Brand Equity
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- Make sure your product or service ALWAYS GIVES more than the customer expected.
- Quality: It's hard to build long term brand loyalty, when your short term quality is below par.
- Blatantly increase your ad frequency, of any ad that has been tested to be successful, until you've reached the point of no more increased return, and then ease off 25%.
- Remember that brand loyalty, can be ways that you're able to tap into the daily/weekly/monthly habits of your customers behavior. How can you make your product or service part of your customers routine?
- Make your customer a MEMBER. Give them the feeling of true ownership in your product or service, by making them proud to own it.
- ANSWER your phone under 3 rings, and with a smile. Remember that your telephone etiquette is part of your brand.
- Educate your employees and/or contractors to the importance of how they are also the brand, and what that means and how they can impact customer opinion so easily.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: May 21, 1998