Top 7 Suggestions For Those Who Coach Others Via Email
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- Do not give free unlimited Email coaching. After you begin receiving thousands of emails a day, you may change your mind.
- Setup a special Email address just for the clients you are coaching, so they feel special about it, and know you are treating them above the normal spam junk and everything else that comes into your inbox.
- Setup a separate Email session JUST for your coaching clients. This way you will be able to control and direct your time with your paying clients, vs. other important business that will come into your business email account.
- If you're going to guarantee a turnaround time, make sure you are charging enough for your time. There would be nothing worse than giving your clients a 24 hour guaranteed turnaround on their emails, and NOT charging enough for your time to make it worth giving that level of speed of service.
- Make sure you are using Eudora Pro 3 or 4, or any program that offers email filtering capability. Those that have Email filters know exactly what I'm talking about. Those that don't, are in for a treat when you discover this.
- Remember your emoticons: :-), O:-), :/, :-|, :-(, etc....
- Strong Emotional 'tint messages have no place in Email. Take it offline when it becomes a strong emotional area.
Article Submitted On: July 15, 1998