Top 7 Strategies To Entrench Yourself Into Your Niche
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- You must first DEFINE which niche you are in. If you can't define your niche, then these ideas won't help you. Your niche is your area of specialty and the place you have a shot at being number 1 in the world or region you sell in.
- COMMUNICATE often with your clients to build confidence and loyalty. I'm talking once a month MINIMUM, and more if you'd like.
- STOP serving the other 8 niches you think you are in, so that you can dominate ONE of them. :)
- STAY at least 6 months to a year ahead of your competitors on delivering what your customers define as the "cutting edge."
- If you can't be number one in the niche you want to be number one in, CREATE A NEW NICHE.
- GET one word or short phrase that defines your niche, and make sure you communicate this on all of your corporate communications, PR and marketing.
- GIVE more away than your competitors, with in regards to information. Create forums, Ezines, and other informational products that help lock in the law of reciprocity to your favor.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: May 14, 1998