Top 7 Reasons to Write an eBookBy Judy Cullins
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
A new profit center, your ebook is your best business card. It brands your business, attracts new clients, makes you the expert, sells other products, and brings more speaking and coaching business. Here's seven reasons to write your eBook now.
- Your ebook is a natural extension of your oral or other written information. You've already created a speech, an article, a seminar, or marketing promotion. Half of your book writing work is done. An ebook simply amplifies the information you have already created..
- Your ebook is a piece of you, your passion, your significant and valuable message. Audiences and clients want to take a piece of you home with them, so they can maintain the feelings they got from hearing you speak or receiving information over email.
- Your ebook adds credibility, prestige, even fame! Writers are always listed in the ten top professions. If you write an ebook you're perceived as knowing something. You're the savvy expert, the authority. Any business person who uses the internet is looking for your easy and fast to read how to's. It's no longer true that to be credible you need to create a print book through traditional publishing. Trust yourself and your knowledge. Give your short book to your audience who buys the most books--the internet.
- Your ebook will be fairly easy to produce. Start small by using information from a booklet, special report or audiocassette. Length? Make your first ebook anywhere from 10 to 75 pages. People are more than willing to print out this number of pages. You can create a short book in less than a month. You can self-publish and follow the marketing path you enjoy. Self-Publishing doesn't mean you do it all, but contract out what you don't want to or don't know how to do. Millionaire lesson: Do what you do best, and hire the rest.
- Your ebook can be produced for a small cost. Produce your ebook for much less than a print book. In fact, it's free. Publishing a short ebook allows you to sell right away to maintain a strong cash flow to use for the more important job--promoting your ebook. With today's business audience on the internet daily, your promotion is easy if you follow your coach's direction.
- Your ebook will bring you endless enjoyment and fun! People want to know the author. Like a magnet, you'll attract many bright, interesting and influential people including the media. While non-fiction sells well year after year, if you put attention on it, think of your ebook as a way to share yourself--your love. Your coach didn't put any of her 11 eBooks into print until four years after they already proved profitable in the eDocument format. .
- Your ebook will bring you great profits! You can make much more than the typical eight times profits on print books. Once you are published, you are the authority. Your value and opportunities increase. A new profit center, your ebook connects you with your target audience for other services and products. You can charge more for your seminars, consulting and talks. Your ebook is the cornerstone for a rewarding and successful future.
Make writing your eBook an urgent high-level activity so you share your unique ideas to help others, satisfy your life's mission and make bigger profits than you ever imagined.
Book and Internet Marketing Coach Judy Cullin helps businesses build clients and sell books. Author of How to Write your Book Fast and The Fast and Cheap Way to Explode Targeted Web Traffic, Judy offers free eBook "Book Writing and Marketing Tips" with monthly ezines at http://www.bookcoaching.com
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Advertising Category:
Article Submitted On: November 28, 2006