Top 7 Reasons to Publicize Your Business With ArticlesBy Judy Cullins
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
Do you want to be #1-10 on Google and other search engines? Do you want to quadruple your web sales in five months? Now you can promote your business to the top with these 7 reasons to write and submit how-to articles.
- Reach 10,000 to 150,000 targeted potential customers or clients every week
Online that translates to increased sales. These people surf the web looking for free information in your subject. Where? Article directories and high-traffic web sites. Make sure you submit your articles to these weekly. They want what you have.
- Spend less than seven hours a week for big results.
Once you learn the learn the "articles system" from an advanced article marketing coach, your word will reach these big audiences hungry for free information. They need your articles for their ezines and web sites, because fresh weekly content is what brings the visitors to a web site.
- Get free publicity from the worldwide web. Like me, in just eight months, think of getting your URL listed on 1000 other web sites, and, in three years, on over 4500 web sites. and in five years, on over 129.,000 web sites. These numbers translate to boosted sales. Wouldn't it be great to get over 5000 visitors each day like your coach does?
- Get seven times the impact of other promotion methods such as press releases, ads, talks, or link exchanges.
When those many thousands of people online read your articles, they will see that you are the right savvy person in your field. Their trust builds, and they will eventually buy from you. Be patient with this process, because big results may take up to eight months.
- Get frequent web visitors because you have also listed your articles on your web site.
Have your web master add a link at the bottom of each article straight to your sales letter for each service and product. Content rich sites attract new buyers. Search engines notice the key words within your articles, and your site will rise to the top quickly. This is how your internet coach got to be #1 in Google with the words bookcoaching.
- Reach thousands of potential buyers when you submit one or two articles each week to related web sites. These sites post your articles with a link back to your site. The more articles you submit, the better you are known as the savvy expert in your field.
- Parlay your numbers when someone says, "I'm publishing your article on this site, or it's going into this ezine." How? Write a short thank you and offer to put this person's email on your ePublishers email list to which you submit new articles to weekly.
This easy, little time investment of submitting articles will yield money results far beyond most traditional marketing paths.
Book and Internet Marketing Coach Judy Cullin helps businesses build clients and sell books. Author of How to Write your Book Fast and The Fast and Cheap Way to Explode Targeted Web Traffic, Judy offers free eBook "Book Writing and Marketing Tips" with monthly ezines at http://www.bookcoaching.com
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: November 28, 2006