Top 7 Reasons Why People Don't Visit Your Web Site
By Larry Dotson
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
The following are seven legitimate reasons why people fail to visit Web sites that you as a Web site owner should take into consideration.
- You don't offer free original content. It's important to give your visitors information they can't find anywhere else. If you're the only source for a certain type of information, people will flock to your Web site.
- You don't offer free software. Most people like to find good deals on software for their computers. If the software is free, that is even better.
- You don't offer a free contest or sweepstakes. It's a fact, people like to win things. If you can fulfill that need, people will stop by to visit.
- You don't offer a free directory. Create a directory of Web sites on a particular topic that is related to your target audience. People will visit because they will find what they're looking for, all in one place.
- You don't offer a free ezine. Most people love to get free information that they're interested in emailed to them on a regular basis. This saves them time and money.
- You don't offer a free community. People like to have a place were they can have discussions with others on a particular subject. You could add a chat room or message board to your Web site.
- You don't offer a free affiliate program. One of people's basic needs to survive is money. When you offer them a free opportunity to make money, they'll line up to visit your Web site.
Today's Top7Business article was submitted by Larry Dotson.
1075 FREE Internet Marketing eBooks, Courses, And Web Books! FREE Content For Your eBook, Web Site Or E-zine!
Article Submitted On: February 03, 2000