Top 7 Reasons To Use Purchase Order Financing
By Marco Terry
[ Print |
Email This |
Do you have a large purchase order from your best client? If you have the proper finances to pay your suppliers and deliver, having a large order can be a dream. If you don't have the necessary resources, it can be a true nightmare. Turning down a large order from a great client can spell doom for you and disaster for your business. However, if you don't qualify for bank financing don't fret - consider using purchase order financing. Purchase order financing is an innovative way to finance your large sales using your purchase order as collateral.
- Purchase order financing provides you with a tool to make - and deliver - large sales. Even if you don't have the money to pay your suppliers.
- Purchase order financing provides you with the necessary funding to pay your suppliers.
- Purchase order financing provides you with the necessary logistics support to ensure that your suppliers deliver.
- Purchase order financing works well for companies that import goods and then re-sell them. It is an ideal international trade financing tool. It also works well with distributors and wholesalers.
- Purchase order financing works very well with companies that sell goods at a gross profit margin of 15% or more.
- Purchase order financing does not demand long term commitments. It can be used as an "on demand" tool, deploying it only with transactions that require financing.
- Purchase order financing is available to startups and small businesses. The main qualification requirement is to have a large purchase order from a solid customer.
About Marco Terry
Marco Terry owns Commercial Capital LLC, a provider of purchase order financing [http://www.ccapital.net/html/purchase_order_financing.html]. He can be reached at (866) 730 1922.
Article Submitted On: April 12, 2006