HOME::Career & Employment
Top 7 Questions To Ask As You Start Each Day
By Julie Jordan Scott
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
Living with purpose and passion is based upon decision. You may choose to live day after day, one after another, in a completely ordinary existence. Or, you can choose to greet each day with a possibility mindset. A purposeful mindset. A passionate mindset. Begin each day with the following questions and be amazed.
- Why is it important for me to engage myself in my work passionately and purposefully each day?
- How will I choose to allow my attitude to affect how I address stressful situations at work today? How can I be more effective and proactive in regards to stress and attitude?
- When am I most likely to react with the most passion and purpose today? Meeting with clients? Working on my computer? Following up on a lead? Take note of what makes your passion come alive so you can use it to better your work performance.
- Where within the organization am I best able to express my passion and purpose? Is it working with my peers? My supervisors? Clients? Interdepartmentally? Physically, where do I perform the most purposefully?
- With whom do I need to spend time in order to maintain balance as I pursue my passion and purpose? Within the organization, who best supports me?
- What choices will I make today that align my purpose and passion with the tasks at hand at work?
- Who am I called to be today as an expression of my passion for living?
Julie Jordan Scott,
Director, Live Passionately Today Coaching Services
Life Purpose Coach/Speaker/Writer/ Motivator/Mom Extraordinaire/ http://www.5passions.com
Subscribe to Passion for Purpose Ezine http://www.onelist.com/community/passionforpurpose
Article Submitted On: December 22, 1999