Top 7 Principles Of Your New Million Dollar Mentality
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- First, start out by not accepting anything less from yourself.
- You must seek out and stalk wealth, as it will probably not just fall into your lap. Read about it. Attend seminars. Join lists. Pursue it. Plan for it. Think about it. Go For It!
- Do not re-invent the wheel. Chances are high that someone has already done what you want to do. Go model them, but more importantly, model their actions & their beliefs.
- "Million Dollar Mentality" is a behavior and a habit set, that you can create. It may feel uncomfortable for the first 21 days, but after that, it will become easier. Ask yourself this question: "Am I behaving in ways that will lead to 7 digits or greater for my life?"
- Re-direct your associations to money. If the amount of money you make is in direct proportion to the amount of value you deliver, then the only way to become a millionaire is to deliver massive amounts of value. This makes you a massive giver! Rejoice in that, and be thankful you can give.
- Become a millionaire, if not for the money, but for who you become during the process! This is my favorite point/thought.
- Who cares if you screwed up in the past. Just because you were not or did not accumulate a million dollars yet, does not mean you can't get started AGAIN today on your goal. As Robbins would say: "The past does not equal the future".
Article Submitted On: July 06, 1998