Top 7 Laws Of 'Sales By Attraction'
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- People buy from people they feel are like them.
- Whatever you ask for consistently, and of the right people (ie: your target market), assuming you are speaking with the decision makers, you will get, with persistence.
- Whatever you focus on expands. If you think about attracting all of the sales you need, so that you NEVER have to cold call for the rest of your life, and have plenty of sales, then FOCUS on that, and it will happen.
- Folks are attracted to that which makes them feel good. Make sure that everything you do, makes the customers purchase a fun and easy experience, and makes them feel good about themself.
- Become, really become, part of the communities that your target clients also belong, whether online, or in the real world. The closer you are to them, the easier to help them.
- Remove ALL doubt and ALL negative thoughts about the possibility of failure to achieve 100% of your sales via attracting them to yourself. You MUST have conviction even if you have to make believe at first, that you will succeed.
- Make it easy for folks to reach you in the mode they prefer to buy in, whether it means in person, by phone, by email, by coffee, by lunch, or whatever the "mode" of favorite purchase. Also, recognize that this is different for each person.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: February 24, 1998