Top 7 Killer Ways To Build Traffic For Your Home Business Web Site
By Michael Laleye
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
Do you have a home business website? Do you want to know the guaranteed ways to attract interested prostects to your products and services, and keep them coming back for more? In this article I have described 7 of the most sure-fire ways to attract people to your home business website.
- Trade links with other web sites. They should be related to the subject of your web site. Instead of trading links, you could also trade banner ads, half page ads, classified ads, etc. The best site to trade links with are ussually the ones that rank above you for your websites topic in google. Most web sites have link exchange request pages where you can submit a link and also create a link back to that site. If your link is accepted you can expect to drive some of the traffic from that site to your home business web site.
- Start an e-zine for your home business web site. When people read each issue they'll be reminded to revisit your
website. They'll see your product ad more than just once which will increase your orders. Instead of having somebody click on your web site and leave, you can recycle that visit and continue contact them with your promotions while at the same time giving
them something valuable.
- Trade autoresponder ads with other home business web sites. If both of you send out information with auto-responders just exchange a small classified ad to put at the bottom or top of each other's autoresponder message.
- Participate on message boards. Post answers to other people's questions, ask questions and post appropriate information. Include your signature file at the end of all your postings with a link to your home business web site.
- Write articles and submit them to e-zines, web sites and magazines that accept article submissions. Include your business information and web address at the end of the article. This method, of done consistently, over time will have an explosive effect on your traffic and link you to places where people can find your home business web site all over the internet.
- Give away an electronic freebie with your ad on it. Allow your visitors to also give the freebie away. This'll increase your ad exposure and attract people to your home business web site at the same time. A free e-book giveaway is a great way to accomplish this. The best freebies answer questions or solves a problem that might visitors have about your home businesses niche.
- Post your ad on free advertising areas on the internet. You can post it on free classified ad sites,free for all links sites, newsgroups that allow ads, free yellow page directories, etc. Using this method will have interested prospects e-mailing you for more information about your business. It would be a good idea to take this opportunity to have them sign up for your newsletter as well, so that you can continue to reach them and sell to them in the future. Remember, people respond better to advertisments when they view them more than once.
A Successful Home Based Internet Business Takes Time And Effort, Luckily This Site Was Designed To Fast Track Your Profits As Your Learn..
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Advertising Category:
Article Submitted On: May 20, 2007