Top 7 Keys to Building a Strong Foundation for Extraordinary Leadership
By Jennifer Mounce
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
Extraordinary leadership is usually more than just natural talent. Often the leaders have a desire for learning and development. They have a heightened level of self-awareness. Here are 7 key foundation points for building your extraordinary leadership:
- Be Willing to Learn.
* Keep an open mind. When you do, you will find yourself learning from the most unsuspecting.
- Know Yourself Well.
* Do not fear looking into a mirror. Allow the feedback of others to penetrate.
- Understand Your Values.
* Identify, create, and define values that are authentic to you.
- Have a Vision.
* Use your vision to paint a vivid picture of your aspirations.
- Set Goals.
* Create the bar, set it high and set it even higher once you've cleared it with ease.
- Attend to Today.
* Pay more attention to what is going on in the present than what happened yesterday or what may or may not happen tomorrow.
- Honor Yourself.
* If you don't honor and respect yourself, why should anyone else?
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Success-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: February 22, 2009