Top 7 Guerilla Strategies To Use To Build Your Brand Name, When No One Knows Your Name Yet
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- Offer a no-risk guarantee. This simple and effective strategy is often overlooked by most.
- Let your prospects know that they will get a guaranteed quick or speedy reply or service on whatever they are buying from you. In today's business world, speed rocks, delays flock.
- Use the power of testimonials of well known or well respected folks in your industry. Put these on your marketing flyers, and your signup form of your website.
- Use a domain name for your business that is easy to remember. If you're going to use hyphens, make sure you register it without a hyphen also, so that folks can find you easily.
- Make sure your team knows which offers are being made so that when your marketing does work, your own front line doesn't kill the momentum of a 'willing buyer'.
- Offer an advantage over your competing brand names and TELL THEM WHY they should buy from you. Everyone needs a reason why. When was the last time you told them?
- In order for folks to buy from you, you need to be found and be easy to reach. On a sales flyer, you would never forget to put your contact address and phone numbers, but why is that 80% of today's websites make it near impossible to contact someone if the web surfer wants to BUY something? Make it easy, and watch your sales increase!
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: July 20, 1998