Top 7 Easy Ways To Increase The Speed Of Your Business
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- EXPECT to increase your speed & focus on it.
- Eliminate middle management or just that mentality. Empower your folks to make MORE decisions so they can get the job done already.
- Use Free PR opportunities to create Buzz for your biz, but this requires that you do something outstanding or comment on current issues, that can be controversial, but use this one with caution.
- Put up notes around your workplace, on your 'increased speed need' attitude, so that your employees know that SPEED is valued, as much as your quality and profit focus.
- Computerize any area of your business, that will give you a short term improvement in time or cost savings or increased profit or customer satisfaction.
- Reduce your barriers which are making it difficult for your customers to buy from you.
- SLOW DOWN, and do some planning today, instead of running around with your head caught off, putting out fires everyday. :) A wise man that used to irritate me a great deal, taught me to "slow down to speed up", not because you want to but because its profitable to do so.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Leadership Category:
Article Submitted On: May 18, 1998