Top 7 Clues Designed To Help You Figure Out What Your Business's Purpose Is
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- Profit. Whatever your most profitable product is, whatever product or service you owe your current positive cash flow to is your first indicator or clue as to what you should be doing.....
- Ask Yourself, "Which product or service do I enjoy delivering most?"
- Ask your clients, "What do you like buying from me most and why?"
- Ask your clients, "What do you think about late at night, that keeps you up all night?" Dig for their pain.
- WHO specifically are you here to create value for? You have a responsibility to design your ideal customer profile, or you will be doomed to serve everyone, and no one at all times.
- What are the top 3 values of the shareholders of your organization? Businesses that exist, that ignore this clue, won't be around long.
- Force yourself to find quiet time daily, for at least 20 minutes, where you focus on thinking your way out of problems. In Silicon Valley, they call it: "Sell your way in, Work your way out". Give yourself the gift of peaceful moments daily, and you will soon recognize, that this is your most important time of the day.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Vision Category:
Article Submitted On: March 19, 1998