Top 7 Benefits Of Submitting Articles To Ezines
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
- You'll brand your Web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to ezines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, Web site address and email address in your resource box.
- You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition.
- Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If he/she publishes each issue on his/her home page, it will give you some extra exposure.
- You might get extra exposure if the ezine publisher archives his/her ezine on his/her site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe.
- You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other ezines that don't publish your articles.
- You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your income.
- You could allow ezine publishers to publish your
articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the Internet.
- You will get your article published all over the Web when you submit it to an ezine publisher that has a free content directory on his/her Web site. He/she will allow his/her visitors to republish your article.
- You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits.
- You could get your article guaranteed to run in an ezine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your ezine if, in exchange, they run yours in their ezine. It's a win/win situation.
40,000 FREE eBooks And Web Books when you
visit: [http://www.ldpublishing.com] As a bonus, Bob
Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business"
Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place
a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business
Article Submitted On: December 13, 2000