Top 7 Ad Copy Secrets
By Larry Dotson
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
- Use a handwritten letter on your ad copy instead of text. Write the ad on a piece of paper, scan it and publish the ad on your Web page. Adding a personal touch will always increase your sales.
- Publish a list of famous and respected customers who have bought from you on your ad copy. People will think that if these people bought from you, they should also trust your business and purchase your products. Make sure to get their permission first.
- Show before and after photos for your products on your Web page copy. Show the problem picture and then beside it show the picture of the resolution to the problem when they use your product.
- Include an article or review that has been written about you or your business with your ad copy. This will show people that your business is respected and will increase your credibility.
- When you offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also list the dollar value beside each bonus. People will feel they're getting a good deal and it will increase the value of your product.
- Hire a famous person to endorse your product or service. Make sure the person is well-known by your target audience. Include his/her picture and statements on your ad copy.
- Include your own picture on your ad copy. This will show people that you're not hiding behind your ad copy and will increase their trust. Also, include your contact information below the picture and a brief statement or quote.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: May 23, 2000