Some Top 7 Facts About The Future
By Allan Nielsen
[ Print |
Email This |
Here's some interesting facts excerpted from Dr. Nate Booth's bestseller, "Strategies For Fast-Changing Times", ( used by permission... email@example.com)
- Of all the jobs that will be available in the next 10 years, 50% haven't been invented yet!
- If you are under 25 years of age, you will change jobs every four years & careers every 10!
- Between 1980 & 1995, the top 100 companies in the U.S. reduced the number of people in their workforces by MORE THAN 20%!
- Of the 11.2 million new jobs created between 1992 and 1996, 84% were in companies with 99 or fewer employees.
- In the U.S. in 1995, 25 MILLION HOME-BASED BUSINESSES GENERATED NEARLY $600 BILLION in revenue!
- Since the mid 1970's, per dollar invested, COMPUTING POWER HAS DOUBLED EVERY 18 MONTHS!
- The information supply available to you DOUBLES EVERY 5 YEARS!
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Vision Category:
Article Submitted On: October 16, 1998