7 Ways to Represent Your Photography Effectively
By Maitri Shah
[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]
Presentation can be considered as a way that you are going to present as part of your work, organization or any other thing as a whole. So how well you represent is of great importance. Well presented in a meeting or workplace or seminars indicates so many skills irrespective of your position. So it is very crucial to develop a good presentation skill. Photography is one of the most developing field and which is increasing at a great pace which makes me think that its importance to have good presentation qualities for the same which are as follows:
- Lights used in the picture decides the glow of the image and its impact and so it should be adapted properly along with setting the focus area and back light. Lights play an important role when photography is taken into consideration. Set the lights of background appropriately when taking the shot.
- Use different angles when you capture the moment as images shows how creativity you are when snapping the pictures. Thus, try to take shots with different angels and then select the best among them. Learn from your mistakes as well as shots everyday.
Stamps plays substantial role now a days. Watermark photos with wide range of stamps available like date and time stamp, signature stamp and GPS gives inevitable effect which helps you in so many situations. This will also secure your images when shared online which is very much critical to think over as misuse of pictures do happen.
- Decide your field well. Here, the field means that when you are presenting your work make sure to stick to one category perfectly so there will be no confusion about choosing photography areas and showing your work. Depending on this you can better understand your mistakes and avoid making them in your future posts and have stunning photographs in the collection.
- Importance of location has increased a lot now a days. Whether itís wedding photography, wild life photography or any other, location is very much important as they are going to represent your photography. So stamp location on the images which will be of great help.
- Images are accessed everywhere. Think of a presentation as designing, themes, promotion or events, where pictures will be required for better understanding as visual presentation has always been great. So it is always better to represent them in such a manner that any individual can get the concept behind it which will be beneficial.
- Try to be unique when you are presenting your work especially on social media because social networking sites has great impact and people do expect different and innovative things. So avoid ambiguity and represent your creatively uniquely which will help you as well as your work in best way.
I am Maitri Shah, photography content contributor. I am using one of the application called Auto Stamper which is one of the most Preferable and accessible app in market.
Article Submitted On: June 14, 2017