Top 7 Ways to Persuade Your Web Site Visitors to Give You Their Email Address
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
The following are tips to help you as a list owner obtain the necessary email and contact information from your visitors.
- Ask visitors to subscribe to your ezine. It's a good idea to also give them a freebie when they subscribe.
- Hold a free contest or sweepstakes at your Web site. Ask them to give you their contact information to enter.
- Ask your visitors to sign up for a chance to get a Web site award. Have them email you their contact and Web site information.
- Have visitors fill out a survey on your Web site. Give them a free gift as an incentive to complete the form.
- Offer a free online service from your Web site. Have visitors fill out their contact information to sign up to the free service.
- Allow visitors to submit a free classified ad on your Web site. Require them to give a valid email address in order to post an ad.
- Ask visitors to sign your guest book. Tell them they will get a free gift in return.
For more information, visit [http://www.ldpublishing.com]
Article Submitted On: December 14, 1999