Top 7 Ways To Sell Your Products Now!
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
- Make your reader visualize they have already bought your product in your ad. Tell them what results they have gotten and how it makes them feel. They'll already become emotionally attached before they buy.
- Turn your ad into an article. It could be a story or how-to article. This will lead them into your ad without them knowing it's an ad. They'll already be interested when they get to your sales pitch.
- Make sure you show your reader that they are getting a bargain. Tell them the usual price you sell your product for is $99. Then, tell them if they order today they can buy it for $69.95.
- Direct your ad headline to your target audience. Your readers will feel important and belong to a select group of people who buy your product. For example, "Attention! Accountants, Discover A New Way To Increase Your Client Base!"
- Tell your reader how fast they can receive your product or service in your ad. Their buying decision may be based on how fast they can receive your product. They may need it by a certain deadline.
- Use bullets to highlight your product or services benefits. Benefits are the key to selling anything -- make them stand out in your ad. You can use dots, dashes, or circles to highlight them.
- Give a money-back guarantee that surpasses a normal one. Instead of the normal timed guarantee, give them extra back. Tell them they can keep the free bonus or give them double their money back.
- Tell your reader they'll receive surprise bonuses. This'll raise your reader's curiosity and make them want to buy so they can find out what the surprise bonuses are.
- Let your reader know this specific package will not be offered again. You must create urgency so people buy now. You may always sell the same product but not with the same bonuses or price.
- Give them a couple tips in your ad that will help them with their problem. This will give your business credibility and gain your readers trust to buy your products or services.
40,000 FREE e-Books And Web Books when you
visit [http://www.ldpublishing.com]. As a bonus, Bob
Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business"
Newsletter. Visit his Web site to subscribe and place
a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: October 19, 2000