Top 7 Ways To Sell Your Back-End Products
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
A back-end product is a product you attempt to sell to your customers after they have recently purchased a related product from your business.
If you're not trying to sell back-end products to your customers, you're making a big mistake. It is easier to sell to existing customers than it is to sell to new ones who don't trust your business yet.
Below are seven killer strategies you can use to sell your back-end products to your existing customers.
- When you ship people the first product they bought, insert a flyer or brochure for your back-end product in the package.
- Give customers a free subscription to a "customers-only" ezine when they buy your product. You could include your ad for your back-end product in each issue.
- Send your customers greeting cards on holidays or on their birthday. Include a small advertisement inside the card for your back-end product.
- After people order your first product from your Web site, take them to a "thank you" Web page and include your back-end product ad on that page.
- Send customers a free surprise gift after they order your first product. You could attach another ad with the free gift for your back-end product.
- If you're selling an electronic product, like an e-book, include your ad for your back-end product somewhere inside the electronic product.
- Give your customers a free membership into your "customers-only" private site. You could include your ad for your back-end product somewhere inside the private site.
Your business will have a greater chance of surviving when you attempt to sell back-end products to your existing customers.
Today's Top7Business article was submitted by Larry Dotson.
1075 FREE Internet Marketing e-Books, Courses, And Web Books! FREE Content For Your e-Book, Web Site Or Ezine! [http://www.ldpublishing.com]
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: April 04, 2000