Top 7 Ways To Present A Positive Image
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- Physiology Check: Is your head up, shoulders back, mind up, eyes up, breathing ok? Even if you're not feeling positive inside, you can look positive outside, by just deciding to manipulate your body.
- The Handshake. When you shake hands, are you a dead fish, or a brief firm dry handshake?
- Fitness: When was the last time you worked out? Body Sculpting only takes 30-90 minutes a day, and not only will you feel great about yourself, but others will feel great about you too.
- DRESS to impress: Small things like pressed clothes, shoes that shine, and a refusal to look like a slob, can go a long way.
- Grooming: hair, fingernails, facial hair, etc. are important to keep in check.
- IMPORTANT: People buy from people who are LIKE them. So, mirror and match your client or prospect....until you are pacing and leading them down the path of doing business with you.
- Emotional State Check: Leave your Ego at the door. Emotions that are in, include: Humbleness, sincerity, honesty, and a willingness to listen.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Leadership Category:
Article Submitted On: April 20, 1998