Top 7 Ways To Outsell Your Competition
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
The key to outselling your competition is to compare your product to theirs. When you find the differences between products, use your findings to improve your product. Below are seven things you can compare and improve upon to outsell your competition.
- Price - Can you offer a lower price? Can you offer a higher price and increase the perceived value of your product? Do you offer easier payment options than your competition?
- Packaging - Can you package your product more attractively? Do the colors of your package relate to your product? Can you package your product into a smaller or larger package?
- Delivery - Can you offer cheaper shipping? Do you have a high enough profit margin to offer free shipping? Can you ship your products faster?
- Benefits - Can you offer more benefits than your competition? Are your benefits stronger? Do you have believable proof that supports your claims?
- Quality - Is your product built and tested to last longer than your competition? Can you improve the overall quality of your product?
- Performance - Can you make your product faster at solving your customer's problem? Is your product easier to use than your competition's?
- Features - Can you offer more product features than your competition? Do your features support the benefits you offer?
Get 1239 FREE Internet Business e-Books when you visit [http://www.ldpublishing.com]. As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter. Visit his Web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: May 15, 2000