Top 7 Ways To Generate Environmentally Friendly Small Business Ideas
By Michael Laleye
[ Print |
Email This |
Ideas for writing informative and interesting articles for your home business website are at round you. Here are 7 ways to generate great topics for your articles.
- Participate in chat rooms related to your targeted audience. Watch what questions people are asking and ask others what information they're interested in.
- Examine what information in being broadcast on tv, news and talk shows. That information is usually hot topics.
- Hang out in similar message boards. People leave questions for information they're seeking. That is a strong indicator of subjects to write about.
- Survey your web site visitors or current customers. Ask them what type of articles they would like to see published on your web site or in your e-zine.
- Regularly check your site's guest books. People sometimes leave questions or comments that would help you generate high readership articles.
- Check online bookstore's best sellers list. They're very good resources for finding winning topics and ideas to write about.
- Use the time of year to come up with good topics. You could relate your content to the holiday, season, things that happen years ago during that time, etc.
SFI provides you with an environmentally friendly small business opportunity that promotes Earth and family-safe products. SFI also takes care of all orders, product shipments, and customer service for you. You just have to cash the commission checks!
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: October 05, 2007