HOME::Management Tips

Top 7 Ways To Eliminate Unneccesary Business Stresses

By Christopher M. Knight

[ Print | Email This | Bookmark ]

  1. Decide NOT to participate in stress. You created it anyway, so you can decide NOT to have it.

  2. There is an old saying that goes: "An emergency on your part, does NOT constitute an emergency on my part."

  3. Look into your mirror. Practicing saying this one word: "no."

  4. Never let the energy from a angry hot customer, bring you down. Some people are just mad. That is the way they choose to go through life, but that does not mean that your day needs to be anything like theirs.

  5. When you identify something which is causing undue friction or stress, DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW about it, and chances are that the DO SOMETHING you do, will only take 10% of the other 90% of the time you might spend thinking about, *WHEN* you might do the 10% thing which would eliminate the stress in the first place.

  6. Office gossip is for people who have forgotten what is important in their life, so instead of focusing on improving themselves, they focus on how screwed up others are. How egotistical, eh?

    Suggestion: Don't participate in it, unless you can do it in a big way, which makes fun of how stupid it is, for pure entertainment value. :-

  7. Ergo Checkup: Getting enough sleep, exercise, quality fuel?

    Life Checkup: Are you giving & getting enough love in your life? (yes, this has everything to do with your business stress life)

    PS: Do something kind for someone else today, for absolutely no reason at all.

This Piece Was Submitted By Entrepreneur, Author, Business Builder and Email/Web/Internet Strategist, Christopher M. Knight.

More Top7Business Articles:
http://Top7Business.com/?expert=Christopher_M._Knight

More Articles on "Article Marketing":
http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Christopher_Knight

More Articles on "Ezine Publishing & Marketing":
http://EmailUniverse.com/ezine-tips/?expert=Christopher_Knight

Source: http://Top7Business.com/?expert=Christopher_M._Knight

Article Submitted On: May 01, 1998