HOME::Career & Employment
Top 7 Ways To Build Rapport With New Business Contacts
By Maureen Jensen
[ Print |
Email This |
- Be well dressed. The first impression you make will last a long time.
- Make eye contact with your prospective client. Show them that he/she can place his/her confidence in you.
- When conducting business online, remember your Netiquette. Many eyes are on you.
- Follow though on your word in a timely manner. This will promote future business.
- Listen first and listen well. People are drawn to those who take them seriously and show them respect.
- Ask the client if there is anything else he/she needs to know or desires to share.
- Be proactive in following up with new opportunities. It is not professional to make your clients call you.
:) This is a good day to have a good day!
Today's Top7Business article was submitted by Maureen Jensen.
Article Submitted On: November 13, 2000