Top 7 Ways To Be Your Own Best Coach
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- Step back about 3 feet at least once a week, and ask yourself if your life is on purpose. If not, create/design a new life.
- One of the roles of a life coach, is to help you self-evaluate your-self, your condition, your state, your mission or purpose in life, etc. You can get this yourself, just by asking the right questions, such as:
- What is most important to me?
- What do I want my life to be about?
- What is the purpose of my business or career?
- How do I want to be remembered?
- What is my end outcome right now?
- Why is it that we can take time we don't have out of a busy week to meet with a coach and pay them money to work with us, when we can't take the same time at least once a week to not pay anyone, but to write in a journal for an hour, and checkup on the course we have set for our life? Got a journal? If your life is worth living, its worth recording. (Tony Robbins Quote)
- Tell yourself these statements:
- I am wealthy.
- I feel great.
- People love me.
- I always find a way to accomplish anything I am committed to.
- I always have enough money for anything important in my life.
- I am successful, because I continually take massive intelligent action.
- I always attract whatever I want in life.
Do this while driving to or from work today. Who cares if any of this is true or not? Your mind/body does not know the difference, and can only act on the direction you point it.
- Don't wait for someone to help you design your goals. No one will know you better than yourself, and it is up to you, to decide the direction of your life. Go. Now. Be. Do.
- Learning: Setup a game plan for continual learning, knowledge advancement. Are you certified yet in any certification for your career? If not, go find out what certifications can assist you the most, and at least get more information today.
- Take responsibility for how you feel on a minute by minute basis. The outside world does-not-determine how you feel, but you do.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Vision Category:
Article Submitted On: June 10, 1998