HOME::Career & Employment
Top 7 Ways Outsourcing Can Help Grow Your Business
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
Outsourcing is when you hire outside professionals or services to take on part of your business workload. You may want to outsource part of your work because you don't have the room, you need an expert, you have periodic busy periods, or you need more production to get orders out on time, etc. The following are seven ways outsourcing can save your business time and money.
- You won't have to take the time to train employees. This will allow you to spend more time working on your marketing and advertising campaign.
- You won't have to do time-consuming tasks like adding new equipment or learning new software to complete certain tasks. This will allow you to spend more time testing your advertisements.
- You won't have to interview employee candidates. This will allow you to spend more time improving your customer service and, in return, you will get more repeat purchases.
- You won't have to fill out all the employee paperwork like tax forms, scheduling, retirement plans, etc. This will allow you to spend more time developing new products.
- You won't have to buy extra office or work space to complete certain tasks. You can use all the money you save on other business expenses.
- You won't have to spend money on employee costs like taxes, medical, vacation time, holidays, workers compensation, unemployment costs, etc. (These may vary depending on which country you do business in.)
- You can speed up your order and delivery system with the extra help. Your customers will appreciate the fast service and you'll have a higher chance that they will buy from you again.
Today's Top7Business article was submitted by Larry Dotson.
1075 FREE Internet Marketing eBooks, Courses, And Web Books! FREE Content For Your eBook, Web Site Or E-zine!
Article Submitted On: February 10, 2000