Top 7 Ways How You Can Get Rich In Your 20's
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- With few frames of reference for failure, you are free to do and try ANYTHING on your road to riches.
- You must, regardless to what business or industry you have chosen, take massive intelligent action towards your outcome.
- Model success. Chances are high that someone else has done it already. Don't re-invent the wheel. Tony Robbins would say that you should also model their beliefs, not just their actions, if you can find that out.
- Failure is part of the main formula for success. I've screwed up more in the last 7 years, than anyone I know. That is not to say that you should fail on purpose and that is good, but rather that you should expect to screw up and then learn from it, and to not repeat your mistakes.
- Use technology. Use everything the old farts (and I say that with no respect to those who fear change) refuse to acknowledge or use to their advantage. Use your PC, the Internet, Email, Your WebSite, Fax, Telephone, and any other innovative marketing & business building system that is available or possible. Btw, being an 'old fart' is a state of mental being. You can be 70+ years old, and NOT be an 'old fart', just like you be 45+ years old and feel like your 20's.
Write, Author something, Publish or perish. You get instant credibility, which is something you desperately need in your 20's, and you will force yourself to learn your industry inside out. PS:Thanks Michael Litman for this insight: [http://MichaelLitman.com/]
- Find a series of mentors who will guide you. Many will do so for free or in exchange for the services you provide. Join a CEO or support group. Join an Email discussion list of your peers, and if you can't find one, MAKE one.
Article Submitted On: September 04, 1998