Top 7 Ways A Focus Group Can Increase Your Profits
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
A focus group is a group of employees or current customers that discuss and brainstorm new ways to improve different parts of your business.
Here are the top seven ways a focus group can increase your profits:
- They give you new ideas on how to advertise and market your product or service to a targeted audience.
- They give you ideas for improving your product or service. For example, you could make it smaller, faster, etc.
- They offer ideas for new products or services you can develop and sell. For example, a new gift wrapping service for your product(s).
- They help you solve lingering problems within your business. For example, offering your employees incentives to solve slow production.
- They may have suggestions on how you can cut costs and save money, such as recycling damaged or old products instead of trashing them.
- They often have ideas on how to improve your customer service policy.
- They can give you new ideas on how inspire your employees to get the most and best from them.
You can reach Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Innovation Category:
Article Submitted On: February 07, 2001